What is a good workout plan?

I am not sure if I need to change mine up or not, I have been doing it for a month. What does everyone else do. I need to lose 100 lbs total, but I am thinking in 20 lbs increments

Bubbie0809

Asked by Bubbie0809 at 7:09 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• It is different for everyone. I have been doing it for last 6 months and lost only 5lbs but I have got curves that showing off that it is working on right muscles. I have friend losing more than 20kg in 6months but it is kind of ugly look she has got now because of not maintaining right shape. so I would say asses your body and plan a workout for each section of body including neck and face than just targeting on xxxlbs. best of luck....
    queenz786

Answer by queenz786 at 7:15 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• You should be doing at least 30 minutes of cardio 5 days a week (getting your heart rate into the "target zone", not the "fat-burning zone", as that myth has since been debunked), plus weight training at least 3 days a week. Your food intake is about 80% of the battle, which is important to think about. You might want to consider keeping a food log and actually measuring your food to see what you really take in. I'm on my own weight loss journey, and I've lost 58 lbs so far running 3 days a week, biking 2, and doing strength training 3-4 days a week. Feel free to PM me if you like, if you want to know what's worked for me (not selling anything!). Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:26 PM on Apr. 9, 2011