I am haveing a really hard time with my 2 horse that I could trail ride them last year.

I am haveing a really hard time with my 2 horse that I could traiil ride them last year.
and now 6 months later they will lete the little girls on them but not the adults?!
We are new to all this if you cna help that woudl be great...
Pleaes help us figer this out. I dont know what to do.

four2bmws

Asked by four2bmws at 7:10 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Pets

• Kids r lighter.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 8:51 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Do you have seasons? Spring here always makes our horses a little goofy in the beginning then they settle down. It might be the change of seasons. Do your horses know how to use a lunge line? Exercise the heck out of them before you try riding and see if that helps you. I know many horses that are nicer to the children than the adults. It isn't too uncommon. You need to be sure you can ride your horses safely and in control many times before you try the trails again. I am sure you will be able to get them back to where you had them. My best guess is the spring weather.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 11:36 PM on Apr. 9, 2011