My little girls hair ?(she'll be mixed)

I was wondering if anyone else had a mixed child. My husband is black, im white ... we will be having a baby girl at the beginning of June. I figured she'd be born with lots of hair (since i have lots of hair and was born with lots) My DH's mom told me last night she thought our daughter would be born bold , Since she was gonna be mixed?

So my question is, if you have children and their mixed, how much hair did they have when they were born??

I've already got these cute hairbows!!

juniebug11

Asked by juniebug11 at 7:11 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• it all depends, every baby is different. my first dd was born with a head full of hair, my 2nd dd was practically bald lol ... it just differs, and they are both mixed....now my oldest dd has curly blonde hair, and youngest has brown hair, i think it's going to be wavy .... im white there dad is black
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 7:23 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• My brother has mixed children and they where born with just a little hair.
    charmd18

Answer by charmd18 at 7:23 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• my ex was black and I am white. My son was bald until he was about a year.He has big soft curls now (he will be 2 on June 3rd)
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:25 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• oh gosh! i hopw she has hair! My husband has good hair, its curly and full ( he keeps it cut though .....Thank God!))
    Im keeping my fingers crossed
    juniebug11

Comment by juniebug11 (original poster) at 7:28 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I'm was a black and white mixed baby, and I was born with a full head of hair. My dad is black, mom is white. My hair is curly, but not as curly as full black hair. It's easier to brush and straighten. My DD is 1/4 black, 1/4 white, and 1/2 Dominican...so far, her hair is thin and curly. I can't wait to see what it looks like in a few years!
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 7:30 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• it all depends on the baby and genes prob help to. i am white and my husband is black and my lil guy had a head full of hair. but the my sis had a baby boy to with a white guy and her baby was full of hair to, i really don't think it has much to do with race.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 9:28 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• i think your baby will be born with just a few little curls and then have a full head of curly hair :) mixed hair is so pretty
    boxer09

Answer by boxer09 at 1:55 AM on Apr. 12, 2011