Just Started getting my period again after baby and then I get preggo?

How far along am I .. ? I had my period Feb 17th last .. but that was almost 2 months ago.. and a week ago I took a blood test and urine test at the doctor and it both said I was negative.. so today i take one and Im pregnant??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had my last period before my pregnancy on Dec 29, 2009. That first two weeks, doc's don't count...but you could just have had low hcG levels. Did you get an ultrasound or anything? If you have a regular period, you should be about 7 weeks preggo.
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 7:28 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• congrats..i think im in the same situation...my baby is 5 months...and yess about 7 weeks or so..
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 10:58 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Did you use birth control?
    When I was PREGNANT a long time ago with my first baby, I had TWO negative pregnancy tests at the Clinic.....but I was pregnant. We didn't have Home Pregnancy Test then,in the 1960's, so it was nerve-wracking.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 8:25 PM on Apr. 10, 2011