Childcare asking again b/c i left out a little something and didn't get the answers i was looking for.

I keep a 3 year old and a 2 year old in thier home for $60 a day. The hours right now are from 7:30 till 4:30. In august I am going to have them 6:30AM till 8 or 8:30PM. How much extra should I charge I only have them 3 days a week. Just trying to get an idea of what I should ask for before she asks me. Also when they go on vacation which this week they did and again next month they do not pay me anything. So how much should I charge in August when the hours change? (the hours will only be like that for 6 weeks)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Money & Work

• I would say 80 if your getting 60 now.. or maybe 75
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:23 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• you're only getting about $7 an hour when you divide it....so just multiply the total hours by 7. or just charge a weekly rate...probably easier. I really don't know.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 7:25 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• so your basically making 6.65/hour... I'd ask for $93 a day - that's in keeping with the hourly rate you are already charging. That's pretty cheep child care!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:28 PM on Apr. 9, 2011