How many times in a month do you get to spend with your ladies?

How often do you get to go out and be with your friends? Do you guys plan individual nights out with friends? Alone time away from kids, etc?

DaNanny28

Asked by DaNanny28 at 7:27 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• In our marriage we have a mutual agreement. We do NOT have girls and guys night out. We have our date nights, he has his friends that come over during the day when he's in his shop, and I have my girl days out, shopping, antiquing, or doing something with the kids together. We also hang out together with friends, at their house, ours, or we go out to dinner with them, together. We feel it's unhealthy for our marriage to go out to certain places with out the other.
    As for the girls day out, it's probably once a month or so. Sometimes less depending on how busy we all are, which lately we have been very busy. It might be time for a girls shopping day soon..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:32 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I do spend time with my girlfriends, mostly meeting up during the day for coffee or lunch . I meet them individually then more than in groups but occasionally we have a night out together even the occasional big girls' sleepover !
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 7:33 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I don't have any friends that are girls in real life...I feel that having a baby is the first thing I have in common with other women :(
    LovableFox

Answer by LovableFox at 7:48 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I have one female friend down here so far and we hang out about once a week while DH is at work. But I hang out with her DH and kids (he's preparing to deploy so he's home all day til he goes). Her and I have a planned girls day out this coming wed with just me and her and no kids!!! So that's going to be exciting. We are both expecting within a few weeks of each other so we're both pretty limited on the things we can do.. Lol. We don't get days like that where we go out separately. He works too much for me to say, hey go spend your extra time away from me.. We'll have a BBQ and invite people over or go out with our friend's family if he wants to hang out with other people.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 8:09 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Zero...
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 8:31 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• None, I have no friends where we live and there aren't very many young families out here.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 9:15 PM on Apr. 9, 2011