Grass

its about time to mow grass here.. do u help out or does ur hubby do it? lol my husband wont let me help his grass is precious to him and has to be done a certain way

kimsmith22

Asked by kimsmith22 at 7:40 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm the only one who mows. My dh has bad allergies and will sneeze for hours after mowing if I let him mow. So, I'll take the 2 hrs and mow
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 7:42 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I'm jealous! Up here we still don't have leaves on the trees, never mind grass that needs to be mowed. To answer your question, I live in a condo and the condo fees pay for someone to cut our grass weekly so neither of us do it... although I wouldn't mind doing it if we had our own yard.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 7:43 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• We still haven't had to cut ours yet either but we share the duty of cutting it.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:47 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• We have bald spots and have to re-sow everything But my husband does it because he wants it one way
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 8:13 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• My husband has already started cutting grass. I think he enjoys it. We have a big yard so he get on the ride lawn mower.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 9:48 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• he does it and freaks out about it for crying out loud he put blocks down to expand our driveway because when i would back out and trying to get passed his car id hit the grass alittle bit and he freaked out
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 9:54 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• He does it all - I physically can't, plus if I'm even out there when he does it I break out and sneeze like crazy. Our oldest DD is starting to help a little, but last year she was having allergic reactions whenever she did so we'll see if he's on his own this year.
    Anonymous

• Our sons. Hubby and I both have disc problems and are in pain for days after mowing grass.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 10:56 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I don't even know how to mow a lawn. thats what husbands and sons are for.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:26 PM on Apr. 9, 2011