What the hell is wrong with me?! adult content

Ladies I am so frustrated I cannot even begin to tell you. I have been sexually active since 15. I am now 23. I have been with over 15 men (not proud of that but I'm just giving you the run down) I have had boyfriends for years on end, and NO ONE has been able to give me and orgasm. EVER IN MY LIFE! Not even gotten me close. I can give myself an orgasm but that's it. I explain what I like and the guys have done it but its like it just cannot happen. Does anyone else have this problem? Its so annoying!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• I've been sexually active a little longer than you, and have a higher number than you...I'm now 22, and didn't have my first orgasm until I met my husband. I've made myself cum, but never a full on orgasm like I get with DH. It's not you, so don't stress over that. I think orgasms are more than just physical...it's being able to fully let go with the person you're with. Don't rush it, it'll come...when you find the right person! Corny, but true.
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 8:16 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I had that problem with all my past sexual partners but I've never been into mastubartion so I've never tried to please myself. It wasn't until I found my now husband that I got my first orgasm, I like to think that it was because of the emotional connection we had with each other, because it wasn't just sex. 

GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 8:10 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I've been sexually active since I was 17 and I've slept with more than 15. I'm not saying how many exactly.. I didn't have my first orgasm during sex until I met my SO. He was giving me oral and it happened. I wouldn't stress over it. Try foreplay and adding toys.
    anthonys_mom21

Answer by anthonys_mom21 at 8:11 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Let's see...I am 26 and have had over 25 partners (active since the age of 13). I have been with DH (just DH) for over 6 years. I have never had an orgasm without my vibrating buddy. I didn't have my first one until last year (at age 25). I have no issues with it.
    Anonymous

• IT will happen when you are with the right man who knows how to really please a woman. Went almost 20 years before it happened for me. Hang in there, a real man is out there looking for you.
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 10:57 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Just read everyone replies and considering I was with two guys in 20 years, that could be the problem. LOL! LAte bloomer!
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 10:58 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I find either being on top or doing doggy style is best, what gave me the best orgasm EVER was when dh used a lil vibrating bullet on my whilst giving forplay ;)
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 1:08 PM on Apr. 11, 2011