How to get the kids into the campe spirt.

I would like to know what people will do to help you;re kids get into the camping spirt because they watch tv and on the computer all the time they are 5 and 6 years old girls.
thanks

kittycat813

Asked by kittycat813 at 8:39 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Camping with the fam or like summer camp?

If it's camping with the fam, make it fun. Lots of swimming, cookouts with good food, smore's at night, and the best ever part... telling stories around the campfire. You can also make it into a learning experience if you wish.. Teach them about nature and all that good stuff. It'd be something they remember forever. Quality time with the fam always is. =)
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 8:49 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• My kids have been camping with us since they were born... I don't have to do anything. They beg us all winter to go camping. My 4 yr old even started to dig the snow out from in front of the camper so we could go!! LOL We do involve them in the planning and the packing too. That helps a lot I think.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:04 PM on Apr. 9, 2011