Throwing a charity ball?!

I need all the help I can get! Budgeting, invitations, tickets, event activities, raffles, public speech......? Just tips and advice please!? I want it to be for all ages I think!! Specially children considering the fundraiser is for a childrens hospital....

BraydinsMommy09

Asked by BraydinsMommy09 at 8:40 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Entertainment

• Try to get as much as you can through a form of donation. in turn you offer companies that donate food, supplies, venue etc a mention in the programs that you hand out. . Anyone who donates above average maybe give special mention to at some point during the event. Your event will be VERY different depending on whether you make it all ages or adults only. There are a lot of pros and cons to consider. the type of food and venue you look for , the theme and decor will all depend on your audience. The type of investors you'll be seeking out will likely depend on your audience too. It's a lot harder to plan an event involving children imo.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 8:47 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I think it'd be easier for just adults as well. But I guess I just assumed that since it is for a childrens hospital, children should be allowed to come? Know what I mean.. ? :S I don't know...
    BraydinsMommy09

Comment by BraydinsMommy09 (original poster) at 8:51 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Were is it going to be at? What Children's Hospital?How many people do you think are being invited? What Date?

Glo402813

Answer by Glo402813 at 9:55 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• One thing is to have everyone pay for tickets in advance then towards then people can pay at the door.I would do a buffet they are cheap because you won't need a wait staff as much also do a family minded menu like some things kids and adults would like.Make so actives to keep kids happy. Good luck.
    Betutah

Answer by Betutah at 4:00 PM on Apr. 10, 2011