What have you won off of the radio?

Almost every radio station has some type on contest. What have you won off of the radio?

Poppycorn95

Asked by Poppycorn95 at 8:53 AM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I almost won a car>> TWICE! They were giving away Nissan 300ZX back in 85...You had to guess the 7 digit car cell phone number... The first time all six numbers had been guessed and I went for number seven.. to no avail. The second time, all the losers got picked to go up to the car dealer and draw for the last Nissan... I got picked and got in the car with a key... Nope... Wasn't meant to be, I guess... I won tennis shoes, a trip to see Garth.. A trip to see the Chicago Bulls win their very last championship home game in Chicago... That was the best!!!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:00 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Cool! So far I've won Marriage Seminar tickets, 4 tickets to Indiana Beach amusement park, Brickyard 400 (now the Allstate 400) Nascar tickets, Nascar Truck series tickets, Several music cds, and several food vouchers.
    Poppycorn95

Answer by Poppycorn95 at 6:18 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• my sister won a jetski
    scarletsm0m

Answer by scarletsm0m at 6:59 AM on Jul. 11, 2008