Relationship vent...worth it?

im having a difficult time deciding if my relationship is really worth working out. We've been through a lot and it hasn't even been 2yrs. im happy sometimes and mad others. i know thats how relationships go, but now that we got a car he's always leaving. I found him twice talking to like 2-3 other girls each time. I dont think i can handle anymore. Yea he cooks dinner most the time and cleans the yard once a week but i think to myself i can do all that as well take on my duties. I dont know. How did you know it was time to just end it?

minki111

Asked by minki111 at 9:05 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• As hard as it is to let him go, be happy and let him go. I am not dealing with what u are but for me its best for me to let my bf go. I deserve better and will get it
    Lisa_Lynn

Answer by Lisa_Lynn at 10:24 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• When it was bad for the child, which includes if you are unhappy.

Answer by Bmat at 9:08 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• well if you have to ask then i'd say it's time to leave. if you are unhappy more than happy then it's not worth it. is he talking to other women sexually or like he wants to get with them? if so you definitely need to leave.

xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 9:09 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• If you're not happy, then move on. But I have to tell you- the first 3 years for us were the hardest.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:10 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Talking to girls like...sexually? Romantically? What? And if I'm unhappy to the point of my kids noticing, it's time to go. Kids notice a lot, that adults don't think they do.
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 9:09 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• he'd talk to them sexually. and it wasnt like i was going through his email or anything. i never sign out of any profile so when i go to like facebook the profile pops up. we talked about it and it has happened in almost months.
    minki111

Comment by minki111 (original poster) at 9:20 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

minki111