Is there an elimination communication group on here?

or any information on pting early around 18 months old? my son is pted or whatever during the day but not at night and when we go out. i need to figure that part out now!

Mommy2Teagan

Asked by Mommy2Teagan at 9:26 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Do a search in the group tab. I found several potty training groups. A little in deopth research into them and you should find that fits.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 9:38 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I don't know if there is or not but typically EC starts at a month or so old(we did not do it but the idea intrigues me)... Are you just starting or just ironing out some details. Hope you find what you are looking for!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:28 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I think we "should" be established with the infant potty training BY 5 months... In my experiences & research, anyhow, this is what I discovered.

doulala

Answer by doulala at 9:32 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• we started at 8 months but it was child led so it's taken longer than most ECers take i think.
    we took a short break b/c it was overwhelming for him and i did not want it to be negative for him in any way.
    i'm just unsure now how to do night time and going out b/c we always only did part time ec in the day time.
    Mommy2Teagan

Comment by Mommy2Teagan (original poster) at 9:34 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I searched and found no groups here... But I think we have discussed it in Old Fashioned and Anti Mainstream Moms.
    Come see.
    ;-)

I think it's a hard time to do it, by 8 months + he is developing and diaper-training. It might be confusing (??).

Good luck!

doulala

Answer by doulala at 9:38 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• ok thanks ladies. oh btw he is 18 months now.
    we've done the potty off and on as he likes since 8 months old. we've only done it in the day time at home though is the issue.
    it' s time to figure night time out and when we go out. i suppose potty training is where i need to find into at now.
    and maybe a big boy toliet seat for him now.
    Mommy2Teagan

Comment by Mommy2Teagan (original poster) at 9:43 PM on Apr. 9, 2011