Concerts and pregnancy?

im going to a concert on the 24th (doctors isnt until the 27th so i cant ask them) i was wondering how many of you have ever been to a rock/metal concert while pregnant?

Murderdolls concert to be exact its at the roxy theater in west hollywood

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 9:26 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes, I have. AC DC concert.

Glo402813

Answer by Glo402813 at 9:31 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• were their mosh pits at the AC DC concert? lol cuz i have to stand all the way in the back when i go to this concert or ill be smushed up against the stage or punched in the face by a mosher
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 9:32 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Yeah, Mosh pits probably aren't a good idea. lol. I went to a concert, and didn't think twice about it. Baby kicked me a lot, but that was about it.
    sunshine82

Answer by sunshine82 at 9:44 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I've only been to a country concert while pregnant. I went to see Brad Paisley with my best friend when I was about 4 months along. I think as long as the audience doesn't get too crazy you should be fine. There's no reason you can't enjoy a concert while pregnant.
    Court128

Answer by Court128 at 12:32 AM on Apr. 10, 2011