How long should you continue to work as a stripper while pregnant?

How long should you continue to work as a stripper while pregnant? Should you stop dancing as soon as you find out you are pregnant? Or when you start to show? Or just dance the whole time until you give birth?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Whatever you are comfy in. GL
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 10:58 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I'd say when you start to show it is probably a good time to quit stripping. But that is a personal choice. Some men get very turned on by pregnant women and some will be appalled so you may not make as much money, who knows!
    Anonymous

• lol wow i didnt think u could stip once ur showing cuz the men would boo and throw u out u wouldnt make any money. some men may think thats sexy but i would think a majority wouldnt... but yeah that is really good exercise
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:17 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I should think you'd need to quit when it's obvious you're pregnant. Obviously they can't fire you for being pregnant bc of laws, but they could still fire you for not bringing in enough money.
    Anonymous

• when you start showing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I know some guys have a fetish for that sort of thing, but usually I would suspect they arent going to want you up there trying to be sexy with a hugh belly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• im sorry but this made me giggle when i read it lol some guys might find it sexy but i dont know if i would after i started to show yeah good exercise but i would feel insecure about my stomach some people might not think shes pregnant for a while.
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 1:53 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• im sorry.
    mckowntasha

• This has GOT to be a trick question....
    itsaboy1208

Answer by itsaboy1208 at 3:04 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• ONCE YOU START SHOWING PROBABLY. AROUND 4MONTHS YOU'LL START GETTING A PUDGE BUT GO AS LONG AS YOU CAN IF YOU NEED THE MONEY.
    JUST DONT DIET TO TRY 2 NOT GAIN WEIGHT.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 1:40 PM on Dec. 1, 2008