IS ANYONE AWARE OF THE EARTH/SHIFT CHANGES???

THERE ARE ALOT OF EXTREME CHANGES GOING ON RIGHT NOW ON OUR PLANET AND WITHIN EVERYONE OF US.MOST SCIENTISTS WILL BACK THIS UP...OUR D.N.A. IS CHANGING AND THE MOON AND THE STARS ARE IN THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE SKY.SO THE NORTH IS NOT THE NORTH ANYMORE,IT IS NOW PRETTY MUCH THE SOUTH.DO SOME RESEARCH FOR YOURSELF BECAUSE THIS IS FOR REAL,IT'S EVEN BEEN ON THE NEWS.THE GOV.WILL NOT RELEASE THIS INFO BECAUSE OF PUBLIC SCARE...WE ARE HEADING FOR SOMETHING GREAT WITHIN THE NEXT COUPLE OF YRS BUT FIRST WE MUST ENDURE SOME STORMS...PLEASE REPLY IF INTERESTED IN MORE INFO OR EVEN IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE,TELL ME WHY.....

christy7781

Asked by christy7781 at 9:58 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I was aware of the shift after the earthquake in Japan. It's kinda scary, but I'm not too worried.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:59 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• blank stare

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:00 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• confusedblank starerolling on flooreye rollingslapping foreheadgoing crazy

jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:01 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• well of course..i think anyone would know earthquakes that cause such great damage would shift the land
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:01 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• im not reall sure what you are talking about but i am intrigued could you explain it more? is this a cosmic thing or am i just missing something?
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 10:02 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I believe it. I know it. My eyes keep tuned to "the eastern sky"
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 10:04 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• if its been in the news how is the government keeping it from us? and what does the earth shifting have anything to do with out dna? i am not be sarcastic i am just confused
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 10:04 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Sorry honey, but NORTH is still NORTH and SOUTH is still SOUTH - Had the poles really shifted, the earth would be spinning in the opposite direction AND a traditional compass would no longer point north.

Pole Shifting is A HYPOTHESIS AND IS NOT ACCEPTED IN THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY!!!! While there is true polar wandering and it really has occurred - its only been 1 degree or so in MILLIONS of years - not a sudden and abrupt change of position.

But due to the severity of the past few earthquakes, we have shifted our axis position just a smidgen - not so that we will notice.

As for the changes in Human DNA - well - that just proves the theory of EVOLUTION!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:06 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• http://www.lyricsfreak.com/s/system+of+a+down/science_20134835.html

I think of this song every time I hear someone talk about "science".... I'm not a bible bashing person, but sometimes we just have to let go of the things we don't have any control over, and have faith.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:06 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I let my husband read the post because he has more of a science mind than I do. He says he is aware of the change and scientists are continuing to study the new conditions.
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 10:22 PM on Apr. 9, 2011