DO YOU BELIEVE IN ALIENS OR ANGELS? DO YOU SEE THEM AS THE SAME THING???

I PERSONALLY BELIEVE THEY ARE ANGELS.IBELIEVE THEY ARE THE SAME BEINGS SPOKE OF IN THE BIBLE.THEY ARE OUR FAMILY AND ARE HERE TO HELP US HELP MOTHER EARTH.WE ARE IN THE TIMES OF GREAT REVEALING!

christy7781

Asked by christy7781 at 10:03 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Religious Debate

• I believe in both, and I consider them to be completely different things. I believe I've had a couple of very real experiences with angels, and I think that the existence of aliens is a no-brainer.

I can see how someone may not believe in angels, but I don't see how they can think that with as large and never-ending as space is that there can't be some other sort of intelligent creature life out there.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:05 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I have never seen a alien. But I have seen What I thought was Angles in a dream. I guess it is what you want to believe in.

Glo402813

Answer by Glo402813 at 10:08 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• So Angels live on other planets...? LOL
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:09 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I think the ancient Alien theory's Iv seen on the history channel and NatGeo have some mighty valid points and also believe it is possible if not likely that Angels ARE Ancient aliens. Way back then They depicted Angels with wings and what they were trying to say is they didnt have wings but they came from the sky in flying machines. I also think it's entirely possible that when Jesus was crucifyed and came out of the temple and told them NOT to touch him, it was because it was a hologram and would have been a dead give away that it was not really Jesus risen but the aliens faking it for man kind's benefit. Who knows though? I hope to find out one day.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:22 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Who knows. It is probably all mythology. BUT it could be possible that there is life on other planets in other solar systems and life on the planets which if course, we on earth would call "aliens". LOL.aliens....
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:34 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I believe they may be the same as angels,but they are evil ones.I do not believe "aliens" have our best interests at heart.
    MistyBlueMom

Answer by MistyBlueMom at 10:38 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Why are you shouting at us?  (All caps usually denotes anger and a "raised voice". . )

I don't believe in angels or aliens, but if I personally encounter one of either, I'll be open to reevaluating.

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 11:29 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Yes and no. :)
    I know there are angels, first hand. I am relatively sure that there are aliens. I do not think that they are the same thing
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 12:23 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I believe that aliens/ufo's are simply humans from the future.

As for the biblical idea of angels- that was stolen from Zoroastrianism http://www.avesta.org/angels.html and I think they are make believe creatures.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:42 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I don't believe in angels because I don't believe in an actual god that created them. I do believe it is possible for alien life to be out there and I am sure we would be considered the same. It seems a bit selfish to say we are the only ones and with all the life we have on earth it seems easy enough to understand
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 8:07 AM on Apr. 10, 2011