Are there any weird sounds that you really love?

I know this is really weird, but I absolutely LOVE the sound of people crunching ice or hard candy. It literally gives me chills. I hate sound of people smacking their food, but anything crunchy, I love it. I mean...I've bribed my husband to eat a cup of ice before, lol. I trade him "tickles" on his back for "crunches". Am I a weirdo, or what? :)

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 10:08 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We have Bats here in SC. Occasionally they will come by the thousands and rest in all the pine trees for a few hours before moving on at night. They make the coolest noises and clicks when there are thousands of them. I also like for some reason the sound our coffee maker makes when brewing coffee. Now thats a weird noise to like I think.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:12 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• i love that funky beepy thing that t-vo makes when you click on something
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 10:10 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• there is this guy and when he is about to say excuse me he clears his throat and wow his voice is so deep.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:16 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I like the way skype rings
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 10:19 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• the sound of rain falling when I am safe and sound in my home
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 10:42 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• the sound skype makes to show me that my hubby is online when he is deployed
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 10:49 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• . I also like for some reason the sound our coffee maker makes when brewing coffee."

I like that one too. Oh, and the sound of my fan. I LOVE the sound of fans, but they make me sleep, seeing as I've always slept with a fan on.
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 10:17 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• How could I have forgotten the sound of rain? Thunder is even better! I love it!
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 10:50 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Yeah the sound of rain is awesome...I also love the sound of leaves crunching under my feet...LOVE it
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:01 AM on Apr. 10, 2011