What is a blue waffle???

Someone said it on a previous post and it seemed gross but I wasn't sure. If it is really really gross just tell me I'd rather not know.

BillieHolidae

Asked by BillieHolidae at 10:17 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Health

• It's really, REALLY gross. I googled it once to see and it's some sort of disgusting infection of the vagina. Like...it's REALLY bad.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:18 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• uhhh yess its freaking disgusting...yuck something you would want to see...look up a pic on google if you really want to see...
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 10:19 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Thanks, now I am curious. Is that like the "cauliflower disease"? My son saw a film on STD's in health class in 8th grade and he came home freaked out about the cauliflower disease and it took me MONTHS to figure out what he was talking about. Finally seen a poster at the health dept about genital warts. I blurted out, "Hey, is that the cauliflower disease you were talking about?" The nurse cracked up and said she never heard it described that way.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:21 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• The chick on the other post said she gave that to her husband wtf man!!!
    BillieHolidae

Comment by BillieHolidae (original poster) at 10:36 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Is is a vaginal infection. Just like any other infection, it can be passed from woman to man and back again during sex.

The jury is still out on whether it's a new disease or if it's simply been around all this time but was cured like a yeast infection before it got worse.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:46 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Ok thats some pretty SICK SHIT!!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:48 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• It's nasty, that's what it is.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 9:12 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• JadeMom07 I did not know there was a cure for it. Even still the pics were really stomach turning. Thanks for the info. SherriPie...lol good description that's what I thought. Thanks for all the replys :)

BillieHolidae

Comment by BillieHolidae (original poster) at 3:23 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Blue Waffles is a much dangerous disease, it turns the vaginal area bluish in colour and creates much itching also. It can occur through unprotected sex. It is also a STD disease. I have searched some useful links for more details.

Check out here for Blue Waffles.

alisha102

Answer by alisha102 at 2:18 PM on Apr. 21, 2013