For all u pierced mamas. adult content

i am thinking about getting my nipples and clit pierced and i was looking for some insider feed back about how painful it is and the healing time.

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 10:21 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I don't have either pierced, but I saw my friend get her nipples pierced once and she was in serious pain. She almost didn't even get the second one done. She also they were really sore.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:22 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• DONT get the clit pierced!! I know several women who did and within a few years they lost ALL feeling in their clit's. Sex would so NOT be enjoyable if your clit had NO feeling at all.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:23 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• i had my nipples pierced and well yes was painful the first one didnt hurt the second one hurt cause i already knew what to expect...and the healing well was painful but not so much...just depends how tolerant you are with paiin...looks cute hehe..
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 10:24 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I don't have either done but the lady that waxes me does.

I've seen nipple piercings and they are painful due to the enormous amount of nerves in that area. Make sure that you wear loose clothing to give them time to heal and keep from wearing a bra if you can.

As for the clit. Again, painful but if done correctly can gain you a LOT of pleasure later. You just have to keep it really clean to heal properly. She also says that her sensitivity has actually increased.

Make sure that you really research who is going to do it. Just because they work in a tat/peircing shop, does not mean that they are good at it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:44 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I only have my nipples pierced, it hurt like hell but the healing time wasn't bad and honestly now its been so long the pain is just a distant memory and I'm still glad I did it.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 12:00 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I had my nipples pierced twice and my hood (the skin that covers the clit) done twice...i took them out and decided i wanted them back...NEVER GET YOUR CLIT PIERCED...IF YOU WANT SOMETHING GET THE HOOD DONE....there are not many people out there that will even do a clit piercing but those that do will warn you of the possible complications such as never having feeling there again...that would suck!!! The hood looks hot and some people claim they can have orgasms by walking with it...maybe if you get the right ring in there but I never had that happen but it does look really HOT...nipple HURT LIKE HELL when they pierce them...but once they are pierced they are tender for a couple days not bad then they are fine...def worth it in my opinion....just make sure u take care of them and clean them or u will be in pain.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 2:53 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I had both. Nipples hurt for months. My clit was fine. I was in an accident and my dear mom had to remove all my piercings. I have never put them back in. LOL
    Nickcole23

Answer by Nickcole23 at 2:18 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Nipples hurt, but it's not super painful. My industrial and belly ring hurt way more. Hood piercings hardly hurt at all (way less than a lobe piercing) and heal in about 2 weeks. Mine only hurt as the needle went through, and a couple days later when I forgot about it and rubbed it harder than I meant to with my shower poof, and it was ready for action like a week or week and a half after it was done lol. Nipple ring took a while to heal (like 6 weeks or so), but I loved it (I had to take it out after a friend nearly ripped it out, but I'm getting both pierced again soon).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:23 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Oh, and you don't get your clit pierced, you get the hood pierced. The clit is the part with all the nerves, the hood is the looser skin right above it. I have a horizontal hood piercing, because I heard it moves more than a vertical, and I can see why so I recommend you get a horizontal instead of a vertical.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:26 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Please don't get your clit pierced! I suggest getting the HOOD pierced or the Christina
    MaterialGirl198

Answer by MaterialGirl198 at 7:57 PM on Apr. 14, 2011