Not really a question. But I cried when I seen this! lol, I am a big cry baby when it comes to my kids saying something simple as I love and appreciate you. ;)

girl giving flower

bellamommyof4

Asked by bellamommyof4 at 10:22 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• aww this is tooo DAMN cute...and most of all really HEAR TOUCHING...awww thats a beautiful feeling...i bet my daughter is 5 months but i cant wait for those moments...you have great kids that love you...!
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 10:25 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• It's not even my kid and I got tears in my eyes, lol! I'm a total sap when it comes to my son. If he wrote that (he's only 18 months now, so it'll be a while), I'd be in tears for sure. So cute, and what a great kid you have! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:26 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Thank you. I was so happy when I read that. I wasnt having the best day because I often feel like I am not appreciated around here due to my teens driving me nuts. Its good to hear my eight year old daughter tell me she appreciates me and loves me. Actually they are twins, so they wrote it together.
    bellamommyof4

Comment by bellamommyof4 (original poster) at 10:29 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• So sweet! Loved when my boys use to write me notes like that. I have kept everyone of them. It is something you cherish forever.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 10:45 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I will never loose these type of things. your so write. Memories last forever, and so dont things like these. The smallest thing can be the biggest thing.
    bellamommyof4

Comment by bellamommyof4 (original poster) at 10:50 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I feel the same; only my older daughter knows how to write fill words and sentences and she's always writing me notes about how much she loves me, her dad, her sister and brothers. I save them all. One day I asked her why she writes so many notes and she told me because daddy writes me notes (he goes on business trips sometimes for a few days and sometimes for a few weeks so while he's gone he writes us love letters and mails them to me and the kids), although he also writes me notes when were fighting because he's better at expressing himself by writing it out lol
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 11:58 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• aww thats beautiful
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 2:28 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• how cute is this!!!! kids always do the darnest things
    juni21

Answer by juni21 at 2:31 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• @anon1986East...How old is your daughter. My daughters are eight, and they do know how to spell! They are learning.
    bellamommyof4

Comment by bellamommyof4 (original poster) at 11:09 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I swear to God some people are just so freaking rude when there is no reason to be. Snotty ass people make me sick.
    bellamommyof4

Comment by bellamommyof4 (original poster) at 11:10 AM on Apr. 10, 2011