This Q is for the women that do not get enough sex in the relationship... adult content

Does or would it bother you if you knew your man was getting himself off daily and he had no interest in sex with you? If it wouldn't bother you AND you would like more sex why wouldn't it bother you?

AmyLynn5398

Asked by AmyLynn5398 at 10:27 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes it would bother me A LOT. Because if he was doing that it would be there he wants sex... just not with me.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 10:29 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• That would bother me a lot. I'm not in the specific situation your in but I have one sort of similar. My SO wants us to wait till we are married to be together sexually for religious reasons. I love him and I support his decision. But he still masturbates and to me this feels like it goes against the point of abstaining. It's really frustrating to me. He claims since he doesn't fantasize while doing it and only does it to "relieve the pressure" it's not lusting or inappropriate. eh I pick my battles
    Anonymous

• I fought that battle for ten years nd now I am single and I know sex can happen.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:31 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Yes, it bothers me quite greatly when he does that, but I also know somethings he doesn't have time to play with me. But he does get told he should take care of that with me ;)
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:40 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• him masturbating would not bother me because thats normal especiallywithmost men! but if we NEVER have sex then yes I would be bothered with that.
    Anonymous

• I just gotta say that masturbation is a normal human thing to do. No matter how much sex you give a man, some of them will still beat off several times a day. It has nothing to do with wanting or not wanting a woman. Some men are just like that. I get all the sex I want with my hubby, and Iv never known him to beat off. Even if I found out he did it wouldnt bother me because it's a normal thing and healthy.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:30 PM on Apr. 9, 2011