Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

My ear piercing

I had to repierce my ears years ago cause the original ones closed up. Anyways now on one side I cant wear any earings cause it wasn't pierced in the right spot,so when we did repierce it it tore through the old hole that wasn't entirely healed up,I was wearing those earings with hooks on them. Is their a surgery that can repair my ear? I wanna wear cute earings. Its not torn clear through but it also doesnt look right when I do wear earings =[

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Beauty & Style

Answers (1)
  • Yes there is a surgery that can fix it. Call your local plastic surgeon and ask.


    Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 10:35 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.