Dealing with death,:( tiny vent*

as alot of you know my husband was killed in a car accident last month
and im Hanging in there and taking it day by day but i really need some closure me and my husband never really argued we texted each other allday everyday while we were at work we were together for 3 years
it feels like im loosing it It im trying to keep your composer &im dealing with it myself because people just brush it off

i guess my question to you moms are When will i get that closure?or will i ever get that closure?
sorry to overwhelm you guys i just had to get this off of my chest

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 10:28 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• Omg, I am so sorry. I can't imagine what you're feeling. I've never personally dealt with anything like that, but I do know that eventually people usually do get closure. It just takes time. It might be a good idea to go to a grief counselor. They can help you deal with things like this. Once again, I am so sorry this happened to you, and I wish you the best and hope your pain will ease as time goes on. Here's a bump, I hope you get some answers, hon.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:31 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• You will get the closure you seek when your done grieving and decide to move on with your life. Loosing a spouse or loved one is NEVER easy. I think your doing well considering you can talk about it at all this soon. Hang in there and it will get better over time. Lean on your friends or us cyber support. Not everyone here will be mean to you. Your NOT overwhelming me. You need supportive people and things in your life. Get it where you can {{hugs}}
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:35 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I'm sorry for your loss. It's only been a month and I would guess it takes much longer for any kind of closure. I would think you would still be in shock and mourning and denial. Don't let people try to rush you through all the stages...it takes time. I'm sorry that people in your life brush you off, you need to surround yourself with caring loving supportive people. You've suffered an enormous loss allow yourself the time to heal.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:37 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Everything these ladies said, I second. *hugs* Sending positive thoughts your way.
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 10:39 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Your going to have to "loose it" before you can find the closure you are seeking. There is a mom on here that writes letter to her deceased husband, she titles them Dear Tim, you might want to look them up. Have you considered counseling? You will have to face the pain/anger your in before you can get better, right now you are trying to bury it and ignore it. Good luck and I hope you get better. An as the other ladies said, it has only been a month, it may take years before you get over it.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 10:50 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I'm so sorry for your loss. The way you feel is perfectly normal and I don't think you should be so hard on yourself. Allow yourself to go through the grieving process.
    Sometimes there are free support groups through the funeral home or the hospitals, you may want to check into,
    mrsvixen

Answer by mrsvixen at 10:57 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Hugs and sending positive things to you and I hope you get to feeling better soon. Take your time and grieve because that is probably the way you will get closure
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 2:13 AM on Apr. 10, 2011