Has it ever happen to you?

have you ever gone away for a weekend with the girls or family and have a hard time falling asleep because you arent next to the love of your life? bf is out tonight going to bed all by myself

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 10:37 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have a hard time sleeping in anyplace but my own bed or with MY pillow.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:38 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• That's when I lay on the couch and watch tv or movies til I fall asleep. Maybe find a couple pillows to cuddle with.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 10:38 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• No, but once my husband went to a funeral on short notice, across the country, and I couldn't get off work. This was before we had our son and the house seemed SO empty. It was horrible. It was only 3 nights but it felt like 30!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:38 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• yesss it really hate sleeping alone...
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 10:40 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I do not go away with friends, but hubby is a truck driver and out for 2 - 3 weeks at a time. I always have a hard time sleeping when he is not home. I always stay up till I can hardly keep my eyes open. I also take either melatonin to sleep, a prescription sleeping pill, or I use pure lavander oil to help me sleep.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 10:41 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Yes. My husband used to work overnight shifts occasionally, and I could never get to sleep. I finally figured out that putting my body pillow under the covers on his side of the bed seemed to trick my body into thinking he was there, or something. It didn't really help me fall asleep any faster, but I was able to stay asleep better.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:43 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• My Hubby's gone 4-6 weeks at a time with his job, I have to adjust to sharing our bed with him when he comes home. I'm such a light sleeper, any movement and I can't sleep... I love it when he's home but I'm thinking maybe I should take a tylenol PM when he's home next time.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:51 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• i usually wear one of his t-shirts to bed. if you cant do that for whatever reason then use it as a pillow case and cuddle with it when you go to bed,
    lonesome3036

Answer by lonesome3036 at 12:04 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• i watch tv til i fal asleep without him
    kimsmith22

Answer by kimsmith22 at 3:00 PM on Apr. 10, 2011