What is your "dream home"?

Location, design, state, size? How much land? Rural or city? If you could choose anything, no limits financially, what would you choose? Feel free to add as many details as you'd like. :)

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 10:48 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I would like a house right outside the city of Seattle WA. 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a play room 4 car garage, and 2 livingrooms. A big kitchen with lots of space! 2 extra ovens since I am a baker! on 2 to 4 acres would be nice since my husband raised cattle and horses I am sure he would like to have horse or to go 4 wheeling!! A lot of brick work since my husband is a mason he would do it himself probably a fence. The outside style of the house would be tuscan with terra cotta roofing. A lot of flowers and a small gated graden on the side of the house with a koi pond. Back of the hous would have a large patio with a build BBQ grill and bar for the dh. A little playground for the kids and a gated swimming pool at the far end of the backyard with a moroccan cabana tent and decro. A 2 bedroom guest cottage next to that so guest have they're own space. Decro inside the house would be light ocean colors
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 11:03 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I got it now. We have 3 bedrooms 2 full baths large deck and front porch and it sits on 2 wooded acres out in the country in SC. I wish it was further south so I didnt get snowed on, but all in all I LOVE it.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:51 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• There's this castle in KY.. If I could have that for free and maids to clean it I would be happy =) Lol

bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 10:52 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Rural in the same area where I live right now.
    I would like something with pillars on the front, a wrap around porch, enough bedrooms for each child and guest, man cave, woman cave, theater room, party room, a patio outside with a built in fire pit, that's about all I can think about right now.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:53 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Ran outta space!! We are working on it though and in the next few years we are looking into making it happen!! I know a little smaller home though my dh doesn't want a big house! Or a guest house for that matter!! LOL
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 11:06 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• A house big enough for all of us with a guest room so a 5 bed with a study and a big window with a seat in the family room, a huge porch and big backyard for the kids. Somewhere in the country but near enough to a town that its not an all day trip just to go get food, and a few pets around.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 11:16 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• As long as it's paid off (no mortgage) I would be happy! =)
    7blessings

Answer by 7blessings at 11:41 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• one that is fully paid for!! lol
    lonesome3036

Answer by lonesome3036 at 12:01 AM on Apr. 10, 2011