What fast food pet peeves do you have?

I can't stand when Mcds or other fast food places forget to give me the sauce I ask for (or a diff sauce) when I get chicken nuggets/strips.

I don't like it when the person taking my order keeps asking if that's all or if my order is complete if I say it slow. I also don't like when that same person asks me to repeat stuff or hold on when I speed it up a little to keep them from asking that question. We usually have a big order since there is 5 of us.

What about you?

bdflykisses

Asked by bdflykisses at 10:59 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• the price
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:00 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• That the *healthy* items are always more expensive!
    mrsvixen

Answer by mrsvixen at 11:01 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• When they forget the straws!

And I REALLY HATE when they get my order wrong and they throw out the wrong thing they gave me right in front of my face! I don't understand why not just let me keep it if you are throwing it out anyway? What's the point in that?
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:02 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• When I go thru the drive thru at a non-busy time and they still manage to screw up my order and 'forget' to put something in or give me something different than what I ordered. I also don't like the price!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:02 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I REALLY dont like it when they give the person with the worst comprehension of speaking English the job of taking drive thru orders or just as bad some ethnic person who mumbles. Or if they forget to give you a straw or napkins, not getting the sauce they asked you what kind you wanted though? That gets them a call to their manager or corporate office. I used to own several restaurants and I WILL NOT EVER tolerate bad service where food is concerned.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:04 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• My pet peeve is fast food. First the commercials. They are a big factor in convincing people to eat fast food, especially kids. It's too cheap. The low cost makes people eat it - a lot. Eat cheap food, become overweight, get diabetes and then spend all your money on healthcare. It no longer seems like a bargain to me. Rent Supersize It and Food Inc. You might decide to quit eating fast food altogether (I did).
    RobotLady

Answer by RobotLady at 11:04 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Ya know whats worse though? The price of Deli lunch meat that costs more per pound than a T bone steak and the lady cuts it way thick when you asked for shaved! I bitch loudly to them about that to! For 7.99+ a pound you damn well BETTER cut it the way I ask for,.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:05 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I worked in a fast food place for a couple years.. I did every job from order taker to the grill. I never messed up anything and was always polite. I just wish more people could take the job seriously and not treat it like it's no big deal if they f*** something up!
    I agree with you to a point RobotLady, but I don't think it's wrong if you are in control. Eating at a fast food place shouldn't be like consulting with the devil. There are some good choices at some of the places (wendy's makes their salads fresh every morning.. I had to cut lettuce for 3 hours each morning!) and not everyone who eats fast food lets themselves get out of control enough to actually get diabetes or become overweight.
    bdflykisses

Comment by bdflykisses (original poster) at 11:10 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• vbruno.. on board with you on that too!
    bdflykisses

Comment by bdflykisses (original poster) at 11:11 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Yesterday I went to BK and got 20 chicken nuggets to share with my daughter, and I asked for Ranch as our sauce, and they gave me one ranch. One ranch, for 20 chicken nuggets. Seriously?
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 11:11 PM on Apr. 9, 2011