Birth Control

I started taking birth control (the pill) in Feb...for most of that first month, I missed pills and really screwed that whole month up...I started my period around March 2 or 3rd and then it stopped on the 8th/9th...but then it started back and last for about another week...I started my new pack of pills on a Wednesday(was supposed to start on that Sunday but anyway) According to the app on my phone that keeps up with "my days," I was supposed to start my period on March 30th....well, I haven't started yet...I have been really crampy for about 4 days...but nothing...so I am wondering if since I screwed up the first month of pills (but have taken this month's pack perfectly) my period may just be delayed....IDK and I have taken several HPTs...they are all negative...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Could be your body getting use to the bc.
    When I was taking them regular I would not start until it was time to start the pack and if I missed a day it would totally mess me up that month.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 11:36 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• If the tests are negative then your not pregnant. Perhaps these pills are not right for you? If you don't get your Af soon I'd talk to your doc about switching.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 11:37 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Your body just has to catch up .
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 11:37 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• what about HCG...I have read where it may not show up for as long as 3 weeks after your missed period...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Wait a week or so, retest. If you haven't gotten af by then, if it's still negative, call your gp and see about a blood test.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:58 PM on Apr. 9, 2011