This is how she always is !!!!

3 years ago my brother and his then girlfriend had a little boy who our family loves to pieces ... My brother is currently deployed but we still have him all the time ( he stays at my moms house Thursday - Sunday night and I watch him during the day on Monday - Wednesday ( and no his mother does not work -- she stays home to "raise her other child" -- she is currently living with that babies father) ....

Ok so anyways, it is obvious he is a big part of our lives , he has his own room at my moms ( a dinosaur room, complete with his own bed, clothes, and toys) and has his own drawer at my house ( his mom never sends any extra clothes, so I buy them and try to keep most of them at my house for him ) .... We love having him around this much, in fact we wish we had him 24/7, but of course she is payed child support so she isnt so quick to "give him to us" ....

Well whenever she is around other people ( like her friends) she tries to act like she is a perfect mom, and tries to downtalk my mother and I , acting like we never see him .... The other day my mom stood up for herself ( basically saying how she DOES have him all the time, and his mother doesnt even act like a mom to him ) ...

so now she is mad - and has been posting on facebook things like " I need advice from all of the parents on here, how would you feel if someone you did not give permission to, had pictures of your child posted on here" and then int he comments ( after everyone was talking about how horrible that is) she said it was my mom.........

of course I made a comment explaining that the pictures my mom has on her page ( that only family and close friends can see) are photos that we have taken, in fact we both have tons more photos of her son, than she does.

This just drives me crazy and I guess there is no question here i just needed to rant !!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• – collapse
    Why dont you just grow up stop bitching
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• Things arent likley to change. You just have to put up with her and try to stay have way decent to her or she can cut off all contact with the two of you. Then the child will suffer.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 11:38 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Well I never argue with her and i usually just ignore her, this is pretty much the only time I have ever posted on her facebook 9 besides a happy Birthday last year.....But it just makes me sooo mad that she acts like....

she acts like a kid all of the time, and I have always ignored it but now it just has gotten so bad that I just want to smack her ( of course I know how to restrain myself so that wouldnt happen, but still)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:40 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• *hugs* she's out of line for sayin the things she did. Guess that's what happens when immature people have kids. Hope it gets better for ya'll!
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 11:40 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• wow anon no need to be rude.

Personally I would not let your self get drawn into her games, maybe if she doesn't get a reaction she will stop.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 11:40 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I can understand your frustration. I'd be pissed about that too. What REALLY ticks me off is that my son's new step-mother claims my son as her own. She BARELY ever sees him because she's a load of trash and only messes up my son, and plays the "perfect" mom role as well when she had two children before she moved here. One mysteriously died and the other got taken away...
    GothicChk52

Answer by GothicChk52 at 11:40 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I know those kinds of people. She is just living in her own world, and she will never see it as anything but perfect, like she believes she is. The best thing you can do, is ignore her. Have her son when she leaves him with you, and stop hanging out with her and her friends, delete her from facebook, and just enjoy having the little boy. HE will grow up and know who really was there all the time, and he will rememeber how much you love him. If she feels that she needs to lie to everyone, then she is just trying to create a life she doesnt have. see it as sad, and keep on living your life. YOU know what is really going on, and that should be enough.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:41 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Anonymous has no balls, and is probably the mother you're talking about lol.
    Seriously though, children shouldn't be used as meal tickets and she's just hurting your nephew and your brother with what she's doing. He's obviously not here to do anything about (not really his fault) so I honestly think you should go and talk to a lawyer about getting full custody. Document when he's at your house and take pictures of the stuff that she brings for him and the stuff that you have to provide yourself. The first visit (consult) is always free, so go find a lawyer who will do whats right for that little boy.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 11:41 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• My brother comes home this summer and plans on getting full custody ....we have proof of how much we have him ( what I posted is the least amount fo time we have him -- usually it is alot more) ......

we have a photo of her letting my nephew "pretend" to drink from a beer bottle...

and her cousin ( who is a friend of mine) said she would make a statement about how she will only feed him cereal and will put him in his room at 5:30 at night and wont let him back out until the next day when she gets up....

we also have proof from when she had him when he was a baby ( before we were able to have him) he had severe diaper rash because she would change him.... it was so bad and so severe we had to take him to the hospital and CPS was even called 9 but of course didnt do anything)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I'm sorry...I have to reply again. I started writing my reply when there was only the one anon reply and I just read the others. I'm saddened by all the replies you're getting. Leave the child there? Just ignore it and it will go away? Come on! You're not just talking about her being rude to your mother here, you're talking about her using this kid for the child support. She doesn't work and she has another kid so I HIGHLY doubt that the child support she gets is only buying stuff for that little boy. How much do you think he suffers knowing his mom doesn't care? Oh, and I'm sorry, but as a person who grew up knowing my aunt loved me but my mom could care less, i have to tell you, IT DIDN'T MATTER. It still hurt like hell to grow up with a woman who always regarded my siblings as better than me. My aunt was a wonderful woman, but that is just not a situation to grow up healthy in!
    (Cont)
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 11:46 PM on Apr. 9, 2011