Stressed

my bf and igot into a fight almost 3hrs ago. he left all crazy in our car. i havent heard from him since. its irritating me. i told him to bring our car back but no answer. i dont think hes coming home til real late if he even comes back. i dont know wat to do. i can only email him cause i dont have a phone. he really hasnt been home all day. i already knew it was gonna b like this. i dont even know wat to do

minki111

Asked by minki111 at 11:39 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• Just stay calm and wait and see what happens you dont want to over stress your body you will get sick. He will come back and then you guys can talk good luck
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 11:40 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• When my fiance and I have our little fights he takes off in the car too to cool off...we never stay mad at each other for more than a couple hours. All relationships have their issues...He should be back and hopefully cooled off so you guys can talk..good luck!
    dolphingoddess

Answer by dolphingoddess at 11:43 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• well I'd be leaving him if this is how he deals with his freaking anger....so immature. Not much you can do but wait till he returns.
    Anonymous

• Wait til he comes home and then tell him it's time for you to move on in life. Don't put up with a person who cannot control their anger. You deserve so much more than how this immature person is acting. You can talk all you want but people don't change overnight and sometimes never, unless they want to. I doubt he will change. Sorry you have to deal with this, but life is far too short to settle for less than. Respect and happiness should be your main things in a relationship and I dont' see you getting either one. I lived in an abusive marriage for 13 years and it was hell. Why didn't I leave, because I couldn't get any money and noone would help me. As for you, run while you can.
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 12:08 AM on Apr. 10, 2011