Are the "What to eat while pregnant" DVD's worth the money?

I'm just wondering if the What To Eat While Pregnant DVD's by Isabel De Los Rios are good or not? I cant find very much info online about them & they are also a little spendy. I was just wondering if anyone out there has used them & if so how were their results? Thank You

LilBritches1

Asked by LilBritches1 at 11:49 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• lol...didn't even know there was one. I made it through my 3 pregnancies and never had it and my kids were all healthy.

Your dr. can tell you the foods to avoid.

ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 11:52 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Ask your Dr and do some online research, and save yourself the money! Whatever the video says, I guarantee you, someone else has online.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:53 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I never used them, but unless you're rolling in money, why would you bother? Pregnant? Eat healthy, balanced meals. It's not that difficult. If you browse the internet or have friends at all, you know what foods to avoid and which ones are good.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 11:53 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• What's the point of them if you can find whatever you want on Google.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 12:07 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• My midwives used to have them playing in the waiting room and it was all just basic eating habits with your food groups but if you need something in your hot little hands telling you what is the best I got the "what to eat when expecting" book by the same woman the wrote "what to expect when expecting" its the same thing as the dvds and a lot easier to refer back to and has a million meal ideas that are great!
    mommy2bee12-27

Answer by mommy2bee12-27 at 12:24 AM on Apr. 10, 2011