So how soon is the best time to have a second child I am 30 with a 7 month old ?

christinahenry

Asked by christinahenry at 12:02 AM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It all depends on what you and dh want. My first 2 are 16 mo apart. Then my 3rd came 2.5 yrs after and my 4th is 3 yrs yonger than my 3rd. We had wanted to have 3 kids very close together. That worked for the first 2, our lives didn't cooperate with having the 3rd so soon. Then we figured we were done and My fourth is 2 weeks old! You have to and do the best with what you've got. My sister just had her first not too long ago and they definately want to wait till their baby is a little older before having more. They know what will work best for them and we did what was best for us. Good luck!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 1:17 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• my daaughter was 4, i was 28 when i had my second child....and then she was 5, and he had just literally turned a yr old a month and i had my 2nd son (last babby) and i was 29. if you want to get the pregnacies and that sort of thing over with id probably try within the year..good luck
    amcknabb529

Answer by amcknabb529 at 12:23 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Only you can make that decision? Our oldest was 9 months when I got pregnant with our second (our 1st two are 17 months apart) and our second and third are 2 years, 1 month apart. The kids occasionally fight, but they really are BEST OF FRIENDS. In school they will all be 2 years apart, so that will be helpful.

ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 12:25 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• My son was two days shy of 20 months when i had my daughter... I would try sooner than later... you could be high risk... the older you are....
    kasara2

Answer by kasara2 at 12:50 AM on Apr. 10, 2011