The doctor told me he was going to do it on christmas eve. My family leaves out of town dat week @ i'll have no help so he said he might do it dat wk b4 i'll b 37 then. I have 2 other kids @wanna b at home with them 4 xmas

This is to the person who asked y are they inducing me at 3 or 36 wks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• at 37 is probably safe. there isnt even one family member who can stay behind and help u? or maybe u could wait a week after christmas
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:18 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I have a big job assignment coming up in January and plus i really need the money to help support my family. So really the sooner the better. Bills are adding up and i'm not able to work rght now while pregnant and i have 2 kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• any time before 37 weeks is really taking a risk and u will feel bad if u do it early and then the baby has to struggle to breathe! also the dr should do an ultrasound to see how big the baby is. if under 7 lbs i say no! but its really up to u and ur dr
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:17 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• My OB told me as long as your kid reached 34 weeks and is healthy then it is fine to have your baby AFTER the 34 week mark. I had my DD right at the 34 week mark and she was healthy as can be and she 6 pounds. BUT, it is up to u and your doc. Hopefully things will be ok.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Dec. 1, 2008