Stress... adult content

im not sure where this should go so if this is not in the right place please forgive me..this si aquestion and a vent all in one

ok so my first child was a tough pregnancy, i went into preterm just before 6 months due to alot of stress goin on, the father and i were not together and fighting, my parents of 20 years divorced, my little sister was moving out and getting married, and i was just starting a job worrying about what is gonna pay the bill swhen i go on leave.
well i am expecting again and now with a wonderful man, i have limited stress right now but one very large snaggle toothed problem...my ex's mom. she feels she has the right to tell me what i can or can not do in my home{ i.e. how my husband and i raise my daughter} and when HER son was arrested for contempt of court she chewed ME out and told me I better not use any of ht emoney he owes toward my wedding. { of corse we never saw one penny since he owed so much but still} well since he got out of jail i have asked him to keep her from us,ill allow him to see his daughter but i dont want to be stressed out to the point i am in preterm again. at first he was on board with it and now he has changed his mind and talks to me like i am the one to loose something{yea my tempter and possibly my baby} he has never had custody or anything of this child.
i am affraid that this woman and him will make me stress out to the point i am sitting in bed again or worse seeing my baby hooked up to tubes for months before coming home. ladies my question is how can i handle this without posisbly putting my unborn child endanger? and is it possible to have a recap of the preterm due to stress with my second pregnancy too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Just breatheeee.. i know it's hard. I went through alot of stress in my pregnancy also.
    Just ignore them and breathe through it l and when you have that pretty baby, THEN you can go let out all your anger but for now, just breathe and ignore them for the sake of the baby you have to think of your little ones health.

goodluck
    you can mesage or add me if you'd like.! <3
    BryliesMommy.

Answer by BryliesMommy. at 12:53 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• My first instinct would be to get a restraining order against his mother for harrassment but that could make things nastier than they already are. Does your Ex visit his child regularly? If not then I would say do your best to relax when he/his mother are visitng and just remind yourself it will be over and soon and you won't have to deal with them again for awhile. If he is around alot then I'm not really sure how to ease the stress. I feel your pain though. My husband is in a nasty situation over his daughter with his Ex because of his Ex's mother. She is crude, rude, and controls her daughters life. When I was pregnant we would go visit his daughter at her house and she would wait until he left the room and start going off on me about giving her our money and how we owed every penny to them etc. It was horrible. I never really figured out how to eliminate the stress either. I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful! :(
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 3:17 AM on Apr. 10, 2011