Attention

how do i get my husband to quit flirting with my female friends

lonesome3036

Asked by lonesome3036 at 12:19 AM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• As long as he doesn't touch or say sexual things let him have his fun. My husband is a flirt, but he is very attentive and loving to me so I let him flirt innocently. If he takes it further, give him a taste of his own medicine and flirt with someone he knows. Sometimes people need a lesson to learn how it feels.
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 12:21 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I don't agree with TwinkleLites. Flirting, to me, is a no-no when you're married especially with your friends that's just rude. But maybe you should give him a taste of his own medicine and flirt with his friends and see how he likes it, maybe that will stop his flirtatious behavior.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 12:26 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Sorry, that is rough. I think you need to have a serious discussion with him.

Or...Do you have a really good friend that could help you out in this matter? If one of your good friends can confront him mid-flirt and inform him that it makes HER really uncomfortable and that she thinks he is being really disrespectful to his wife, well that would certainly leave an impression on him I think. Takes a good friend who is willing to do that though.

I had a friend's husband sit with us at dinner and flirt with other women. I couldn't believe it! I laid him out right then and there and told him that I thought he was really lame treating his wife that way. It caused some tension and awkwardness, but he did turn red and promptly stopped. She seemed really appreciative though and told me he does this all the time. I hope it stopped for good after our dinner out! And for the record, he has a very attractive wife.

Sorry!!!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 1:00 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I went to do a few errands one afternoon and I got hit on by three different guys. Nothing big they just told me I was beautiful
    It felt nice to get hit on in really a non sexual manner. Well I told him and he flipped out! Said I can't go to those places anymore. Imagine if I flirted in front of.him! I would get beat up
    lonesome3036

Comment by lonesome3036 (original poster) at 1:05 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Have your friends tell him that they don't appreciate it..
    Obi.Ren.Kenobi

Answer by Obi.Ren.Kenobi at 9:40 AM on Apr. 10, 2011