What do you use to download music?

...and can you give me your review of it?

Asked by FXmomTo3 at 12:19 AM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I use BitTorrent and get all my torrents through
    It's better than any other software and even though I'm sure downloading music for free is illegal, it's really easy to use.
    I can get full CDs or discographies of the artists I like or I can search for individual songs.
    There is a comment system so you know what downloads are good and which ones to avoid.

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• It's kinda a complicated system if you aren't tech savvy, but there are tutorials and instructions out there to help with figuring out how to use the program. There are also a lot of different sites that will work with the BitTorrent program. If you cant find what you are looking for on a particular site, you can always try a different one.
    I would strongly suggest googling how it all works before getting into it.

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I use torrents too. Much safer for me as a downloader as far as virus's and crap are concerned. Better quality movies and stuff too.

Answer by Nanixh at 12:49 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• awesome thank you ! I'm so confused with what's legal and not...for a long time i thought it was all illegal...and avoided it like the plague, because I'd be the one to get caught, lol...then I read an article that said it was oka as long as you weren't using it for public purposes...then I read another article that something entirely different !

Thank you. I will look at the website you gave me !

Comment by FXmomTo3 (original poster) at 12:26 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• okay ! Thank yo !

Comment by FXmomTo3 (original poster) at 12:41 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Bearshare

Answer by Brandy928 at 2:53 PM on Apr. 10, 2011