Facebook

how come the guy can add as many females and its ok to him
but when the female adds a guy there are 50 billion questions and the constant disapproval

lonesome3036

Asked by lonesome3036 at 12:22 AM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• The green eyed monster uh? Not all guys are like that though, yours just seems to be very insecure.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 12:24 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Because the guy is a hypocrite, a player, and most of all not being respectful of your feelings. A person who carries a guilty conscience will be faster to accuse others for things they have done themselves.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 12:27 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• i kno rite...ugh that is irratating at times, but at times i just let it pass by cause there is no point in fighting if you TRUST your spouse..or boyfriend...
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 12:27 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• i give him all the attention in the world. i ask who the 'new girl' is on his fb and the defense comes out like we are going to war
    lonesome3036

Comment by lonesome3036 (original poster) at 12:28 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I'll ask hub "who's that?" and he'll respond with who it is and how he knows her.

He'll ask me the same thing about guys I have on mine (most are guys I graduated with in HS, as well as a lot of females I graduated with).

No fighting with us :/ Sounds like he's pretty insecure.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 1:09 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• My SO and I both have Facebook and we never question each other on who's on there. Most of the time, we'll be having conversations and one of us will say, "My friend so-and-so, you can find them on my Facebook, we went and...."

We trust each other. We also know that if one of us were inclined to cheat, #1 we probably wouldn't use Facebook to do it (since we're friends with each other on there and it shows we're in a relationship with each other), and #2 interrogating each other on everything isn't going to stop cheating from happening.

It sounds to me like he doesn't trust you. He needs to get over it.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:41 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I don't think I have ever paid attention to my husband's FB friends, and I really don't think he looked at mine. I am friends with most of my high school graduating class.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 9:24 AM on Apr. 10, 2011