If you had 24 hours left to live, what would you do?

Just interested in answers...not dying.

TwinkleLites

Asked by TwinkleLites at 12:35 AM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Cry and want to hug my baby and husband and not let go. :( I'm sad just thinking about leaving them :(
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 12:37 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I would call everyone that's important to me and tell them how much they mean to me. I would basically settle any ill feelings between me and anyone else and ask if anyone had anything to say to me.
    I would write a will and plan my funeral. I would make a video for my children of EVERYTHING we did for the day. I would fly to be with my parents and family in CA.

This made me really value my life, answering this question. You can go at any time, so it's important to live every day to the fullest. No regrets, no hard feelings, nothing left undone or unsaid. Cherish every moment. Love like you've never loved before.
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 12:39 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Throw a big party somewhere very beautiful and have every single friend/family member flown to be with me to celebrate to the end! I would probably take my children to the toy store and indulge them quite nicely that day too : )
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 12:46 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• GREAT ANSWERS! Life is far too short not to enjoy every single minute. Being prepared may seem silly when someone is young, but you just never know how long you have. Don't waste a minute stressing over things, being angry or anything else negative. Just enjoy life with those that mean the most to you and make your dreams come true.
    TwinkleLites

Comment by TwinkleLites (original poster) at 1:09 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Just be with family. Assuming I knew there was no cure. If I wasn't certain I'd spend every minute on finding a way to live!
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 1:10 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• B w my family & my dogs.
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 1:12 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I would hug and kiss my babies and husband!! You are right, life is too short. My husband had a son who died in a car crash going to work at the age of 18. You never get them back, in this life at least.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 1:21 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I would make sure I told everyone I loved and knew how I felt about them.

Answer by older at 10:25 AM on Apr. 10, 2011