Diet Pills? No bashing.

Which diet pills would you recommend? Alli, Hydroxycut? I know it's an easy way out of things but I'm willing to try. My mom likes what Hydroxycut is doing for her so I might try that.

I don't wanna hear "cardio and diet!!" because that isn't working too well for me. I wanna get rid of the baby fat!! Help please!!

DeathBat

Asked by DeathBat at 11:17 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• try Fahrenheit thats a good diet pill
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 11:24 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• If you try Alli you have to go by the book! If you eat anything fattening you will pay for it and the side effects are NOT pleasant!

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 11:27 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• This is NOT a bash nor a lecture. All I want to say is the fastest way I lost weight was to cut calories. Count EVERYthing you put in your body. I went from eating fast food 2/3 meals a day + loads of sweets everyday which I figured was about 3-4K cals. per day to 2K cals. per day and lost 2-3 lbs. a week. I'm also 5'9" but you can probably find a tool online to help you figure out what you need to lose weight but not go hungry. Besides, all those diet pills tell you to take them while also eating a healthy diet and exercising. I know I'm not going to stop you from taking them if that's what you want to know, but I just wanted to tell you what DID work for me, I lost 26 lbs. and over a year later, I have STILL kept it off, and no I did not have to starve. I even went back to eating sweets and limited fast food when I craved them. Good luck, hon, I know you will make the right decision! *hugs*
    hot_pocket

Answer by hot_pocket at 12:39 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I use FORM. It's a new portion control pill that has no drugs, no stimulants, no herbs or fruit.
    FORM helps me eat less and feel satisfied. I lost 10 lbs in my first month without changing a thing except taking 1 pill before meals.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 1:26 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Even with those pills you have to do some type of exercise. A lot of the ads say "This does not replace diet and exercise". Also, you have to look at the weight guidelines on them. Some of those pills are only made for people over a certain weight. What you can do that might work better is count your calories. Take in a specific amount and try to burn more. Say you take in 2000 calories, try to burn 2500. You can walk of a decent amount of calories, so walk the baby a little longer. It will take longer but it's probably more worth it not just "cardio".
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 3:58 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I know you probably don't want to hear this but it will come off EVENTUALLY. I promise. I look at food and gain weight and by the time Ryder was 9 months it had all disappeared with little to no effort on my part. Just try and do a little exercise each day and you'll see results!
    However, I have heard good things about Leans+.
    Michele79

Answer by Michele79 at 8:56 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Of course I wouldn't just stop what I've been doing in replace for diet pills. lol. I guess I will have to look up the ones you guys recommended. thanks!
    DeathBat

Answer by DeathBat at 9:42 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I dont eat much and for some reason I'm gaining more =[ I hate this shit.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 9:58 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Diet pills whittle wallets, but aren't so hot on waistlines.

Weight Watchers has a great plan. Remember...nine months on, MINIMUM nine months off. Weight that's taken off too quickly has a habit of coming back...and each pound brings a friend or two.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:45 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• The one that's worked the best for me is Hydroxycut. I still worked out a TON and cut calories. I'm not taking it anymore though.
    CjsMama914

Answer by CjsMama914 at 5:08 PM on Dec. 2, 2008