What should my husband wear?

Hey,
My husband (poor guy lol) is going to be getting pied in the face at church this upcoming weekend as part of a charity event / fun day (for kids but also for adults!). I sort of volunteered him haha and now he is in no matter what! 

The question is what he should wear. Of course he wants to go all casual, t-shirt and sweats, but I don't think that is appropriate. I think he should wear a nice dressy outfit, namely a suit/tie with dress shoes. Because it would be funnier (=more fundraiser money!!) and more fitting for a church event. 

What do you think? He thinks I'm crazy but I told him I'd ask on here to see what other smart people think! 

Now my punishment for asking about his outfit and him agreeing to go with you guys decision is.... I have to ask if I should have to get pied too, and if so what should i wear? 

Thanks guys. Oh and btw when i say pied I mean REALLY pied... Not just whipped cream in the face. Pied by like 50 people, and no protection for clothes/body! 

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Go with the dressy clothes.. not your faves of course. I agree it will make it funnier!
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 1:00 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Yes dress up in clothes that don't cost an arm and a leg to have cleaned and jump in there!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 1:01 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I would say a button up and have one on the side for him to change into if you are going to stick around for a while after he has been pied... GL
    babyblue7990

Answer by babyblue7990 at 1:05 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughterOh your hubby is gonna hate you!! lol Well it has been said revenge is sweet..........

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:11 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Haha well that's why I had to ask if I should get pied too... Except I don't think anybody has answered that yet. Should I get pied? And what do I have to wear, haha?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:16 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• My answer was meant for both of you ;)
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 1:26 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Oh boy, haha! Well what specifically should i wear? Like dress and heels?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:32 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Sure! Why not? Ya only live once.. Make sure someone takes lots of pics =)
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 1:58 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• OK well I guess that is what I am doing! Since my husband will be wearing a nice suit (haha!) I can't be underdressed! Should I go all out with a nice dress/ heels (I am very into fashion so I have some nice designer stuff) or something really cheap? OR something in between?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:38 PM on Apr. 10, 2011