Tea drinker?

Do you drink tea? Iced or hot tea? Sweetened, unsweetened, honey vs. sugar? Do you add lemon? What is your favorite flavor?

RobotLady

Asked by RobotLady at 1:03 AM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I love sweet tea in the summer.. My fave gas station in the cooler tea is green tea with mint and lemon. And my fave hot tea is Chamomile with honey and lemon =) I love tea.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 1:07 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I like all tea. I drink hot tea when I am cold. Usually some kid of black tea...Irish Breakfast, Earl Grey and such. And I drink it with a splash of real cream. I drink ice tea when it is hot out. My favorite kind is Celestial Seasonings, Peach, Apricot, Honeybush with Splenda. It is really light and refreshing.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:08 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Me too, I love Celestial Seasonings. I like Peach and a few other fruit flavors. I found Vanilla Caramel online and was enjoying it as a dessert until I ran out. I drink it straight up - just got used to it that way...
    RobotLady

Comment by RobotLady (original poster) at 1:13 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• i drink both hot and iced tea! i love tea! iced tea for me has to have lemon and two sweeteners if its hot tea then two sweeteners and milk
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 11:52 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I don't drink it often anymore, but I enjoy sweet tea.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:00 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I like plenty of hot teas, but always come back to my staple, peppermint - nothing in it if I'm not feeling well, a little sugar if it's just because. I like iced flavored teas, or unflavored sweet tea.
    Anonymous

• I drink a lot of both hot and iced teas.

For the hot, I always have honey it it.
    For the iced, I normally have a little Stevia and lemon.
    Catrin2009

Answer by Catrin2009 at 2:04 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I love tea; hot or iced but unsweetened I love to make suntea in the Summer
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 3:08 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Nothing better to me than a good cold cup of ice tea but is a luxury in my home we have adhd kids and on special diets also
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 3:10 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Definatly sweet
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 3:11 PM on Apr. 10, 2011