Has anyone tried the 72 hr diet pills?

I'm just asking because I read that it helps you get rid of any excess water. I was thinking of buying it and seeing if it will help me get rid of the excess water. I know not to always trust things you hear about that sound too good to be true. This is just a curious question. :)

tnvplus2

Asked by tnvplus2 at 2:02 AM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Are they expensive? do you have a Link?
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 9:56 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• You don't need to get rid of "excess water" unless you have blood pressure issues. You body retains water for a reason. If you think you're retaining water, you need to lower your sodium intake and up your water intake. The RDA for women for water is 11 cups a day, including water from food. Maybe you need to up your water intake. It takes a lot of water to flush out all of the stuff we need to flush out in a day.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:18 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I don't have a link on my phone. I went to their website and for 1 bottle they cost around $20
    tnvplus2

Comment by tnvplus2 (original poster) at 6:45 PM on Apr. 10, 2011