How can i get pregnant?

hi, this is my first time here. im married and we have done everything in the book to get pregnant. do you guys have any ideas?

juni21

Asked by juni21 at 2:10 AM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• be patient and dont stress about it...it will happen naturally and if still nothing i would see a DR. just to be checked and make sure everything is okay....when having sex or thinking about doing so..dont just do it cause u really want a baby enjoy it...and make the best of it...i had a really long experience in getting pregnant i thought for 5 years almost 6yrs i couldnt have babies and then the lord blessed me with a lil girl..so it will happen=) good luck momma
    you will be in my prayers...
    BTW welcome to CM....
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 2:15 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• When my ex and I were trying to get pregnant, we had sex no more than 3 times a week & he didn't masterbate at all. That helped keep his sperm count up. I would also go right to sleep afterwards, so the little guys would stay where they needed to be & hopefully do their thing. LOL I did shower right when i got up tho, lol We started to try on Nov 10 and I was preg by Dec 31 08 :) Good Luck, Sweetie!!!
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 2:17 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• have sex lol no jk nyway have you been to doc and you know your able to
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 2:19 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• CHART!

Get the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility!

There is no more accurate or faster way. This teaches you how to know when YOU are fertile and if there is anything wrong.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• aww, thanks anyasmommy and to everyone else. yeswe try i think its cause we just have to much sex. he doesnt masterbate cause were christians. hopefully everything works out
    juni21

Comment by juni21 (original poster) at 2:25 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• ur more than WELCOME....keep me updated add ME...
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 2:33 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• i will be more then happy to, but i dont know how to add you:)
    juni21

Comment by juni21 (original poster) at 2:36 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• laughingdid try try sex on the book??? lol sorry couldn't resist...

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:37 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• nice! that was funny (actually it wasnt:)
    juni21

Comment by juni21 (original poster) at 2:40 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Along with all that you can try a progesterone supplement. The pills have to be prescribed but you can buy the cream over the counter. It has many uses such as aiding fertility, easing symptoms of menopause, and preventing miscarriage. I used it to prevent miscarriage and got a warning from my doctor that it would increase my fertility if used while not pregnant. Try asking the pharmacist about it and see if he can help you find some. GL!!! :) (I got mine at Walmart but Im not sure if they still carry it)
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 3:05 AM on Apr. 10, 2011