When should a headache be taken serious

For 3 days now I have had a head from the side of my head where the temples are all the way to the front of the head.
Nothing I take makes this go away!!

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 2:19 AM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Health

• I would see a dr if you have blurred vision or nausea due to the headache. If you feel something isn't right, then it is always a good idea to call the nurse at your dr and ask if you should set up an appt. Is it associated with something else? I get headaches when my teeth hurt.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 2:22 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• What do you think caused it? whatever it is try to avoid it, take the day off and sleep. My husband gets really nasty migraines that last 2 days sometimes, the only solution is for him to take something, turn the lights off and sleep in the whole day til the next day . He says they'll never go away if he didnt. try it. GL
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 2:21 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• it all depends. if they last 3 days then they are not headaches, there migranes. you should go see a doctor, because sometimes migranes can be really bad to some people
    juni21

Answer by juni21 at 2:28 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• sounds like what I get when I start a sinius infection.........or a tension headache, neck hurt too?
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:40 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Wouldn't hurt to let the doctor check you out. It could be something your body is allergic to or even TMJ.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:40 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• A headache like that should be checked out especially when you say nothing is helping it
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:31 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Could be a migraine. Try taking some Excedrin.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:05 PM on Apr. 10, 2011