Having friends and being a parent

since i had my daughtet i havent gone out. most my friends are single and have no kids. we all kinda lost touch while i was pregnant. my bf goes out when he wants. like today he was gone for like 4hrs. he came home for like 1 and has been gone since 6. its 11:30. and i really dont think hes coming home for a couple more hrs. i wish i could jus go for a couple hours to be by myself sometmes. he doesnt watch our daughter much maybe 15mins a day. jus waiting till he gets home to talk to him about all this and possibly end our relationship. any advice?

minki111

Asked by minki111 at 2:30 AM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• i agree with judymary... you should have a very serious and long talk with your man. he needs to step it up and help out more with HIS baby. you needs time to yourself too!!! he is very selfish for not helping you watch the baby. you deserve some free time to yourself so you could be a more happy and recharged mommy. hopefully he listens and changes his blazay attitude so you guys could still be a family..it is never a good thing for the parents of a baby to breakup imo.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 3:59 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Aw sorry. I always feel sad to hear stories of babies born to young people who aren't in a good solid stable relationship/marriage.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 2:41 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Unfortunately, being a Mommy requires sacrifices like never getting time for yourself. You need to make the Daddy understand how important it is to you to have some alone time and he really ought to step up and give you at least one day a week without the baby. He goes out whenever he wants and that is not acceptable if you ask me. Your BOTH parents now and He SHOULD take an active role in watching his own child. It's not something to end a relationship over though. Not unless he refuses to do his part.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:01 AM on Apr. 10, 2011