Having friends and being a parent

since i had my daughtet i havent gone out. most my friends are single and have no kids. we all kinda lost touch while i was pregnant. my bf goes out when he wants. like today he was gone for like 4hrs. he came home for like 1 and has been gone since 6. its 11:30. and i really dont think hes coming home for a couple more hrs. i wish i could jus go for a couple hours to be by myself sometmes. he doesnt watch our daughter much maybe 15mins a day. jus waiting till he gets home to talk to him about all this and possibly end our relationship. any advice?

minki111

Asked by minki111 at 2:30 AM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• I say you deserve time away as well! Try to get in touch with your old friends again or reach out and try to find new friends that have kids in your area? Maybe sign up for Momm & me classes or something ? If you can't get a sitter there's nothing wrong with having a friend over to have a girls night like watching chick flicks or whatever while your daughter is sleeping. ya know ? Just make sure you have the monitor on and stuff so you are still able to care for her!!
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 2:38 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• well, i dont think you should end it, just sit and talk to him. tell him that he is not bein very justice. that it wasn't only you that concieved this baby. it was both of you's. he needs to man up and take responsiblities. goodluck girl and add me so u can keep me updated. and if he doesnt like what your saying, THEN you can tell him to take a hike
    juni21

Answer by juni21 at 2:39 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Well, first of all, I am not sure you should end your relationship over this- I would talk to him first. Tell him exactly what you said here, but don't be accusing about it. Second, every parent deserves a break once in a while. You deserve time to yourself as much as he does, and you guys should take turns about it.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:52 AM on Apr. 10, 2011