What does it mean when i use the rest room i feel a little pop down there an the leakin is still going on from my other question

quetta669

Asked by quetta669 at 2:56 AM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Not sure~ Are you in pain?
    Pop from where?
    What is your other question?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:59 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• It could mean a few different things. Labor signs, baby's head dropping, normal shifting of your pelvis. I would go back to the ER and get checked again, especially if it is a pain along with the popping or if you are contracting.
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 3:00 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• i have been dischargin white liquid stuff really bad about 3weeks ago i had a yest infection an theyu gave me two pills i take one then an the other in the next four dayz. i have started back itchin an so at my 35week check up i ask abot usin monastate for it an she said it will help so it stop the itchin but iam still leakin i have to wear a pantie liner everyday all day with in 5min its full if i just put on something without a liner a go to my mailbox it soak everytime my bab move it hurt bad an i start to really leak again it has a odd oder to it but the oder isn't bad i dont know what it mean ....tmi the pop is in my pussy an iam constantly constapated everytime i shit my booty whole hurts m legs go out an everynite at 12 iam in the worst pain ever anything i eat makes me hurt any idea why this is happenin i mean i get check ups i haven't had sex in 51/2 months
    quetta669

Comment by quetta669 (original poster) at 3:07 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• maybe you should go see a doctor
    juni21

Answer by juni21 at 3:23 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• My pelvis pops alot when I move could it be that? I usually have pain after that happens and alot of pressure in the front right at the upper part of down there.
    whitetigerchic1

Answer by whitetigerchic1 at 5:13 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Sounds like you should take another trip to the doctor... or at least call!
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 9:30 AM on Apr. 10, 2011