I know this has basically been asked, it's about a good stay at home job that's not a rip off. Does anyone know anything about like data entry or even stuffing envelopes or anything like that?

Stay at home mom looking for work to do from home

CrzyMa

Asked by CrzyMa at 8:59 AM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Money & Work

• Get involed with area chamber.Find out what the need is in business and start you own company
    Iraisedthem

Answer by Iraisedthem at 9:01 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I work for Beautiful Diva selling mineral makeup, here is my website if you are interested

http://www.beautifuldiva.com/reps/page/DivaMom.html

If you aren't interested in that here are two websites that list work from home jobs.

www.ratracerebellion.com
    www.momportunity.com
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 9:17 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• apply to westat as an at home interviewer. They are a legitimate company that has been around for over 43 years. YOu are a w-2 employee for them. You are paid for your training as well. They are hiring now. You do have to pass a voice test and they will make sure you have the proper equipment to do the job. here is the link for the application: http://www.westat.com/atHome/index.cfm
    dunkley4

Answer by dunkley4 at 10:38 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!
    I wasn't always a stay at home mom, however. Before having my second child, I had a great job that paid me well enough that I could afford childcare. But after having my second child, my income couldn't justify the cost of childcare any longer.
    I had searched for a work at home job for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I saw an ad on a car that was parked at the zoo. I visited the website and requested more information.
    I am so lucky to have found this wonderful opportunity to work from home with my kids by my side. Not only have I found a legitimate work at home job, but it has also helped me go GREEN and earn GREEN while doing it. Let me help you do the same!
    Come visit me at www.MomsGoneGreen.Biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 10:45 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I don't know what level of education you have, but I am a college student that tutors online classes for my school. I can do this completely from home. The money isn't great, but when you think about $600 in daycare that I'm saving a month and $200 in gas a month...it makes up for it. If you have your masters, you can teach online college classes from home...which is my goal eventually.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:48 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I am a ChaCha guide. cha cha is a human powered search engine(like google) It is a real jub, so you have to apply and take a few tests. It's alot of fun. I make around ahundred dollars a month, but i have firends who make more. You set your own hours and times..so it's really up to you. You get paid 20 cents a search and average search takes about 3 minutes. I enjoy it.
    Jessnpat2

Answer by Jessnpat2 at 11:14 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• oh, here's the link http://info.chacha.com/Careers/BecomeaGuide/tabid/74/Default.aspx
    Jessnpat2

Answer by Jessnpat2 at 11:15 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• During your research for the right company, check the prospective companies with the Better Business Bureau...www.bbb.com. I considered the envelope stuffing gig but after reading what BBB had to say about this particular company, I realized it was a scam. Now I work from home with Melaleuca. www.companycredentials.com. Good luck!
    OldrWizrMom

Answer by OldrWizrMom at 11:39 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I am really sorry to tell you this, but nothing comes without a price. Those ads pan out to be nothing.. I am telling you this from experience. Now, here is something you can try.. Call the telemarketing companies... call centers, etc.. sometimes they offer work that you can do from home. Ex: Culligan, etc...
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:52 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I am on ChaCha as well, there is no fee to sign up for it, you have to download a program to your computer and take some tests. Had it not been for a friend telling me I would not have believed it. It isnt killer money but if you are just looking for a bit of extra cash it is nice.
    Anubis8733

Answer by Anubis8733 at 11:56 AM on Jul. 10, 2008