small xmas party ideas

I am throwing a very small xmas party(9 total) and need ideas. I am doing a gift exchange, cookie decorating, a movie and food. Sound good? Do you have any other ideas?

maddigirlsmama

Asked by maddigirlsmama at 11:28 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Tree trimming party is always fun. You give them a theme (Red and Gold for example). You will get some really beautiful and unique ornaments! I don't think you should include the movie...or maybe just having it play in the background only. It takes away from the social aspect of the party. just my opinion. Have fun!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:53 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Movie in the background is cool but not a focal point, it is a party! Let them mingle and joke. There is too much going on to have everyone concentrate on a movie, just my opinion. The gift exchange is a good idea, also,If you'll be serving alcohol then a movie is not going to be priority.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:21 AM on Dec. 1, 2008