Glass of Urine on the bathroom counter...and it wasnt even mine. adult content

So I just went downstiars to go pee when I looked up from my mag. and saw a glass of pee. Its only me and my DH. I asked him if he was taking a preggo test. He scoffted and I informed him about said pee. He gave an odd embaraced smile and went to the bathroom.

Do I ask a follow up Q? Hey lover whats the deal about the pee? I gotta say this is worse than walking in during porn... help please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• haha! sounds funny. i mean i dnt what to tell you. my DH is sometimes wierd. but you know what guys are just wierd in general. just ask him again but try not to embarrasse him:)
    juni21

Answer by juni21 at 3:26 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• WTF? That's...wow. I would definitely follow up on it, ask him what the hell is going on with the pee on the counter?!?!
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 3:27 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• hmmm... yes I would say thats kinda odd & uncomfortable! I would def have to ask more questions. There's NO WAY I could let that go until I knew the answer. Sorry, you being put in that awkward situation. I hope it ends up ok. Good Luck, Sweetie!
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 3:27 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• The only other thing I can see urine being used for is a drug test... or for an ear infection (yea it sounds gross but apparently a lot of people do that.. i don't tho lol). I would be way too curious to let that one go.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 3:28 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I'd let it go. It's his house. For whatever reason, it was something presumably private. You dont have an automatic licence to poke your nose into every part of his business. Just forget it.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 3:29 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• embarrassedi would definitely want to know what was up with the pee.......i would not be able to let it go. you should ask him.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 3:35 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I'd be way too curious not to ask.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 5:35 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I would want answers you can get all kind of test from drug store now. Who knows it could of been another women's pee.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:34 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• haha yeah I'd ask him about it. Just so you don't have to keep wondering.
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 9:09 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Ask him... it could be something as innocent as a physical... don't guys have to pee in a cup too?
    JaniceMc27

Answer by JaniceMc27 at 10:41 AM on Apr. 10, 2011